A light hearted take on Bordeaux for a greasy November Saturday afternoon.
1) Gare St Jean
There are various explanations for this sign. None of which are very convincing. Any ideas, please leave a comment.
- Don’t walk on a triangle if the angles don’t add up to 180.
- Don’t use a springboard inside in a tent when there’s an air raid on.
- Beware! Pedestrians are liable to be catapulted into space at any time.
- You are not allowed to be lifted up by a drawbridge when the siren goes off (courtesy Stan Mellema).
- Warning! This road will turn into a steep hill when the siren sounds.